A Garlic Shrimp Recipe to Make Your Own.
This Spanish Garlic Shrimp recipe is a favorite tapas dish from Spain’s Andalucia region. It’s destined to become your go-to shrimp in garlic dish—seasoned with GOYA® Minced Garlic, spicy chile flakes, and savory GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning, how could it not be?
These flavor-packed grilled garlic shrimp can be an appetizer, or double the recipe and serve atop GOYA® Yellow Rice Mix as a delicious, colorful main course.
Read Related: Spanish-Style Meatballs From La Mancha
SPANISH GARLIC SHRIMP
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
½ cup GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 30 pieces)
1 tsp. GOYA® Adobo with Pepper
3 tbsp. GOYA® Lemon Juice
1½ tsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic, or 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp. paprika
½ tsp. GOYA® Chili Crushed Red Pepper
2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season shrimp with adobo.
- Cook shrimp until they start to turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, paprika and red pepper to pan.
- Continue cooking until garlic turns light golden brown and shrimp become opaque, about 1 minute more.
- Transfer shrimp and sauce to serving plate.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Goya Recipes provided by and the mark GOYA® used by permission of Goya Foods, Inc.