- Preheat to 300º.
- Remove husks from the corn and with a serrated knife and scrape the corn into a large mixing bowl, pressing down to get all the juice from the cob. When all the corn is removed flip the knife blade and with the dull side give the cobs another pass to obtain more liquid.
- Beat eggs well with a whisk and pour into mixing bowl with the corn.
- Add remaining ingredients; stirring well with wooden spoon to incorporate. Mixture will be thick.
- Pour mixture into 9” by 13” ceramic or glass baking dish (you can also divide mixture into smaller baking dishes if desired.)
- Bake 40-to-50 minutes checking occasionally until pudding is light/golden brown in color.
- Remove from oven and it is ready to serve when warm. Pudding can also be served cool.
- Store remaining pudding, covered, in refrigerator.