1. In a cocktail shaker combine coconut puree/milk, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, purified water, 3-4 small ice cubes and 8 mint leaves and a very small pinch of salt.
2. Shake vigorously for 45-60 seconds to achieve frothy texture to mix.
3. Add in Red Bull Blue Edition into the cocktail shaker with the rest of the shaken mix.
4. Strain into a Collins Glass.
5. Top with ice and garnish with a mint sprig and lemon wheel.
Recipes courtesy Aaron Melendrez. For more mocktail recipes visit Red Bull.