- Preheat oven to 450°F. Drizzle olive oil into a 9 × 13- inch baking dish and spread evenly. Set aside
- Combine ground pork, chorizo, Manchego, rice, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato paste, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt in large mixing bowl and mix by hand
- until thoroughly incorporated.
- Roll mixture into round, golf ball–size meatballs (about 1-inch), making sure to pack meat firmly. Place balls in prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form grid. Meatballs should be touching one another.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until meatballs are firm and cooked through. Meat thermometer inserted into center of meatball should read 165°F.
- Allow meatballs to cool for 5 minutes in baking dish before serving.