SWEET & SALTY NO-BAKE CLUSTERS
1 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa
¼ cup butter
¼ cup milk
½ cup reduced the fat peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 ½ cups Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain Honey Crunch cereal
1 cup pretzels
½ cup peanuts
1. In a heavy saucepan bring to a boil the sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk.
2. Let boil for 1 minute then add peanut butter, vanilla, peanuts, pretzels, and cereal.
3. On a baking sheet coated with waxed paper, drop the mixture in 2 Tbsp. scoops.
4. Place the sheet in the refrigerator until the clusters are cooled and hardened.
5. When ready, gently pull clusters off of the waxed paper.
6. Store clusters in the refrigerator.
Product photo & recipe courtesy Post Foods