https://mamiverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Selfie-how-to-look-good-in-one-SliderPhoto.jpg 435 600 Mamiverse Team http://mamiverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logosmallMamiverse-1.png Mamiverse Team2013-11-21 12:55:502016-07-30 04:25:0110 Tips to Take a Great Selfie
- Don’t hold the camera too close. The results will be blurry or worse, highlight imperfections in your teeth or complexion!
- Don’t lean back from the camera—you’ll give yourself a double chin.
- Try to look slightly up or slightly down into the camera, and tilt your head a few degrees.
- Don’t hold the camera directly in front of you; try a three-quarter view instead.
- Don’t pucker your lips—or make duck lips!—if you are over 30.