- In small pot, melt water and guava. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add habaneros to processor and pulse for 2 minutes until mostly smooth.
- Add to guava mixture and stir.
- Add pectin and stir.
- Bring to boil for additional 15 minutes until guava has fully melted and it has consistency of jam. If too thick, stir in water and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Transfer to Mason jar, close lid and process in canner for 10 minutes.
- Remove from canner. Dry with towel and let cool.
- When lid makes a popping sound, jar is ready to be chilled and stored.