MANCHEGO CHEESE TAPAS
Time: 10 minutes
1 large crunchy baguette. (must buy same day)
1 lb manchego cheese, thinly sliced. (slice when cold, it will be easier. Wrap in plastic to keep it from drying)
1.5 oz jar of anchovies in olive oil.
5 TBSP Modena vinegar
5 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- Slice bread lengthwise and across into 10 rectangular pieces.
- Drizzle olive oil over bread.
- Top with manchego cheese.
- Top cheese with 2 anchovies.
- Drizzle Modena vinegar over the top.
- Serve on platter.
Note: This should be done on site at the picnic table.