1. In small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water, sugar cane and cinnamon to boil.
2. Boil, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves and liquid reduces to ¼ cup, about 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; let cool to room temperature. (Note: This sauce can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week.)
4. Alternately thread pineapples, strawberries, kiwis and mangos on 12 metal or pre-soaked wooden skewers.
5. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush fruit skewers all over with cinnamon sauce. Place skewers on clean, greased grill grates.
6. Cook, brushing with sauce and flipping occasionally, until fruit is charred and tender, about 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.