Memorial Day is quickly approaching and the barbecue season is about to officially begin. Chicken wings are all the rage these days and simple to make. Some like then sweet and some prefer them spicy–but rest assured that no matter how you serve them, they’re always crowd-pleasers.
Kick off your holiday celebration with these sweet and spicy Pineapple Jalapeño Chicken Wings from Vivemejor.com. They will have your friends and family begging for more.
Read Related: Grilling Tips & Skirt Steak Recipe
PINEAPPLE JALAPEÑO CHICKEN WINGS & CREAMY DIPPING SAUCE
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 1 hour
3 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half and tips removed
1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
1/3 cup pineapple preserves
1 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil and arrange rack on top.
- Arrange chicken on rack and bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Toss 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture with cooked chicken in large bowl.
- Return chicken to broiler pan and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.
Photo & recipe courtesy Vivemejor.com.