- Do plenty of research about traditional surrogacy and gestational carriers.
- Figure out if you can handle it financially and medically. Are you healthy? Will your employer understand and support you?
- Find out if any friends are in need having a baby. It may be an easier decision to have a baby for a couple you already know.
- Do not be motivated by money: this is not about making money, but fulfilling someone’s dream.
- Talk to a mental health expert to see if you can handle it emotionally.
- Talk to your spouse, parents, and family and seek their opinions as well.