6. Noah was not only told by God to give the animals a ride—he was instructed to include food and care for the animals (Genesis 6:21). Well, duh. I mean, if you’re loading hundreds of animals into an ark, you should probably take good care of them while they’re there lest they start eating each other or passing along communicable diseases. I mean, that’s just common sense.
7. Many in the scientific community suggest the flood may have been caused by natural forces including:
• A rapid shifting of the Poles.
• The collapse of the vapor canopy surrounding the earth.
• Volcanism and earthquakes.
• The shifting of the earth’s crust.