Mocktails (non-alcoholic cocktails) are growing in sophistication and popularity. Instead of hangover-inducing, high-calorie cocktails, award winning mixologist Tyler Lymer’s handcrafted mocktails include specialty ingredients such as HYDRIVE Energy Water. Quench your thirst with style this summer with these hand crafted mocktail recipes from Lymer, who bartends at tesori in Chicago, and combines his professional expertise with an artistic flare.
Read Related: Hibiscus Lemonade: A New Twist on a Summertime Classic
BLUEBERRY CHAMOMILE BOOST
2 oz. Citrus Burst HYDRIVE Energy Water
2 oz. Chamomile Tea (brewed Double Strength)
1 oz. Blueberry Simple Syrup
1 oz. Lemon Juice
- Shake well with ice.
- Double Strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with 3 blueberries on a cocktail pick.
BLACK CHERRY HIGH
3 oz. Black Cherry HYDRIVE Energy Water
.75 oz. Star Anise Simple Syrup
.75 oz. Lemon Juice
2 dash Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters (non-alcoholic)
2 oz. Sparkling Pomegranate Soda (Izze)
- Build first 4 ingredients in a shaker, add ice and shake well.
- Strain into a Collins Glass with ice.
- Top with Izze Pomegranate Soda.
- Garnish with a full (unbroken) Star Anise and a large straw.
Recipe and photos courtesy HYDRIVE Energy Water