1. Preheat oven to 375°F.Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and place in the oven to warm.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add onions and peppers.
3. Season with salt and oregano and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add chicken, green chiles, ½ cup salsa, and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
5. Remove tortillas from the oven and spray a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Place ¼ cup of chicken mixture in a tortilla, roll up and transfer to baking dish; repeat with remaining tortillas.
7. Top tortillas with remaining ½ cup salsa and cheese and bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
8. Top with Black Bean, Avocado and Corn Salsa, garnish with chopped scallions and serve with hot sauce, if desired.