1. Stir the chili powder, cumin and garlic powder in a small bowl. Season the pork with the salt and black pepper. Season the pork with the chili powder mixture.
2. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
3. Stir the soup and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the pork to the skillet.
4. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the pork is cooked through.
5. Serve the pork with the sauce and sprinkle with cilantro.