1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Crumble the yeast in a bowl and mix with milk so it starts to ferment.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the milk and yeast mixture and whisk.
4. Add the eggs, flour, sugar, orange blossom water, and butter and whisk until well blended.
5. Sprinkle flour on a clean surface and knead the dough until it becomes pliable.
6. Form into a ball and cover with plastic wrap till it doubles in size. This takes about an hour.
7. Stretch the dough out into a disk and make a hole in the center. Stretch it out evenly until it looks like an oversized donut. Make sure you include the clay figurine or surprise in the dough.
8. Beat an egg and brush over the dough.
9. Decorate the top of the ring-shaped dough with the dried fruit, sprinkle with sugar and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 350 F.
10. Allow to cool and then serve for breakfast or as a snack with coffee, hot chocolate or tea.
Note: Whoever gets the gift is in luck!