Heart-Healthy Salad is Nutritious and Delicious!
This luscious three bean salad recipe combines GOYA Red Kidney Beans, GOYA® Chick Peas, and GOYA® Blackeye Peas with crunchy fresh veggies, and a bright, lemony vinaigrette. Stick with our choice of beans, or mix and match with your family’s favorites. Whichever you choose, you can be sure that this protein-packed, heart-healthy salad is just as nutritious as it is delicious!
Read Related: Chayote-Green Bean Salad with Tomatoes & Cotija
THREE BEAN SALAD
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
For the Salad:
1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Blackeye Peas, drained and rinsed
1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (2 cups)
1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
For the Dressing:
3 tbsp. GOYA® Red Wine Vinegar
2 packets GOYA® salad and vegetable seasoning
1 tbsp. GOYA® Lemon Juice
1/2 cup GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In large serving bowl, mix together blackeye peas, chick peas, kidney beans, cucumbers, peppers, and cilantro.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, salad and vegetable seasoning, and lemon juice.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly, until blended.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture.
- Toss well to coat completely.
Goya Recipes provided by and the mark GOYA® used by permission of Goya Foods, Inc.