SUMMER CORN SALAD
Prep Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
1 bag frozen GOYA Corn on the Cob (4 ears), or 4 fresh cobs of corn, husked
1 tsp. GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ tsp. GOYA Adobo Light All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
3 scallions, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
½ red bell pepper, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
2 tsp. GOYA Lemon Juice
2 tsp. GOYA Sazonador Total
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Place each cob of corn on aluminum foil square. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Adobo Light.
2. Wrap foil around cob to enclose. Grill, turning occasionally, until corn is tender and charred in spots, about 10 minutes; set aside until cool enough to handle.
3. Remove and discard foil. Stand cob upright on work surface.
4. Using knife, cut corn kernels off cob; transfer to medium bowl.
5. Stir in scallions, red bell pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and Sazonador Total until combined.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving Size: ½ cup
140 Calories; 5g Fat (0.5g Saturated, 0g Trans); 0mg Cholesterol; 23g Carbohydrate; 6g Sugar; 3g Protein; 2g Fiber; 240mg Sodium