1 package of hot dogs
1 can of refrigerator crescent rolls
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Open the can of crescent rolls and lay them out flat on a cookie sheet. Use a butter knife to cut them into 1/8” strips.
3. Wrap your hotdogs with the strips of crescent rolls be sure to cover the hot dog completely with one layer of strips, leaving a ½ inch opening close to the top of the hot dog for the face.
4. Lay the covered hot dogs onto the cookie sheet and bake them for 12-14 minutes.
5. Once the “mummies” are cooled, use the mustard to draw eyes on the exposed part of the hot dog.
6. Serve warm and enjoy.