Well, we had an exciting week at Mamiverse, prepping for our trip to Festival People en Español, in San Antonio Texas, where we will be Tweeting live from @Mamiverse, @LorraineCLadish, @Craftychica and @BlogsbyLatinas. We will also report live on Instagram as @Mamiverse, so be sure to follow us for cool photos of events, celebs, fun times and concerts. You will notice that this Friday we´re laser-focused on our own events, but they do include the help of many other websites, organizations and colleagues, which we are very grateful for.
- Last night we hosted our Glamazon Twitter Party, in which we gave away 4 tkts to People en Español Music Festival, 3 exclusive Target beauty bags and 3 $100 Target giftcards. We had an amazing turnout, and can’t wait to see you back at our upcoming Twitter parties on Saturday Sept. 1 and Sunday Sept. 2 at 3 pm EST. To participate in our giveaways follow the hasthag #TargetAtFestival!
- Very grateful that MomItForward named me Mom Of the Day! It’s always nice to be recognized especially when most of us constantly question whether we are really pulling off this being a working mom business!
- LATISM (Latinos in Social Media) announced that I will be a speaker at LATISM2012, which I am very much looking forward to. Next conference will be in Houston, TX at the end of October, so stay tuned for schedules and speaking topic. Thrilled to be a part of such a relevant event for Latinos! Some of us are even considering running a 5k for fun, perhaps in Halloween costumes.
- Very pleased to announce that we have initiated a collaboration with SoLatina, which we will start by swapping articles as we already do with Cosmo For Latinas. It´s very exciting and enriching to build this kind of relationship as they only help us all reach an even wider audience and share other points of view with our readers.
- A big shout out to Latina Bloggers Connect, who helped us with our Glamazon Twitter party and is still putting the word out about our participation in Festival People en Español. And to our very own contributors who supported us and are still making our venture a huge success. Thank you all!
If you wish to submit an event or a milestone, whether your own or someone else’s to be considered for our Follow Friday Roundup, please e mail me at [email protected]