6. Smith’s Rosebud Salve ($6) • 100 years later, it’s still going strong for softening lips, cuticles and dry patches with a lovely rose aroma.
7. Physicians Formula Bronzers ($11.95 and up) • A drugstore favorite, Physicians Formula is one of the pioneers in the bronze category, with a plethora of finishes to choose from.
8. Urban Decay Naked Palette ($50) • Believe or not, this is the eye makeup palette. It contains a perfect mix of neutrals, wearable shades (both shimmery and matte) that complement any skin tone.
9. Benefit Cosmetics Benetint ($29) • Originally created for tinting nipples on exotic dancers, this color-in-a-bottle is easy to use on cheeks and lips, as long as you blend quickly.
10. Make Up For Ever High Definition Foundation ($42) • A buildable foundation well-known for smoothing fine lines without feeling cakey, it’s a key product in TV shows or photo shoots.