8 oz blue (or yellow) corn tortilla chips, organic, Non-GMO
3 jalapeños, seeded, thinly sliced
1 cup red onion, diced
6 oz Swiss (or Cheddar/Provolone) cheese, finely grated
6 oz Oaxaca cheese, finely grated
1 Tbsp. fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Chives, finely chopped to garnish (optional and as desired)
2 cups fresh salsa or, well, tomato sauce
2 cups sour cream
2 cups fresh guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 350º F and place the oven racks on the lowest shelf.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Lay a third of the chips on the pan.
3. Top each chip with a jalapeño slice and sprinkle with a third of the onions, 1/3 of the cheeses. Repeat with the remaining chips.
4. Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble.
5. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve immediately with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and extra chips on the side.