BAVARIAN WILD BERRY FRUIT-TEA POPS
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
2 cups boiling water
4 Lipton® Bavarian Wild Berry Pyramid Tea Bags
½ cup sugar
1 cup chopped strawberries
1. Pour boiling water over Lipton® Bavarian Wild Berry Pyramid Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
2. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze. Stir in sugar until dissolved and let cool slightly.
3. Combine tea with strawberries in medium bowl. Evenly pour into 8 (4-oz.) paper cups.
4. Freeze until almost firm, about 1 hour. Insert wooden ice pop sticks into centers and freeze until firm.
5. To serve, press firmly on bottom of paper cup to remove.
Photo & recipe courtesy Vivemejor.com.