We all love following gorgeous celebrity kids from perfectly styled baby bump to mini trend-setter. And it’s also a little terrifying when you realize that, seemingly overnight, that celeb tot has morphed into a stunning creature posing on the red carpet and taking interviews. Has it really been 15 years already?! But let’s not dwell on that — age is just a number after all.
Instead, let’s look at 10 celebrity kids, blessed with spectacular genes, who have blossomed into very cool young men and ladies.
1. Zoe Kravitz • 26 An interesting note: Zoe’s father Lenny Kravitz briefly dated Lily-Rose’s mom, Vanessa Paradis. Her mom, actress Lisa Bonet, got her start as Denise on The Cosby Show. She hasn’t commented on the scandal. Zoe has become a successful actress in her own right and is currently in Mad Max: Fury Road.
Read Related: 20 Famous Leo Celebs that Make Us Want to Pounce
2. Ireland Baldwin • 19 At 6’2″, Ireland Baldwin lives up to her larger-than-life parents Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin. She started modeling in 2013 and recently posted a hilarious Instagram pic making fun of her father’s infamous leaked voicemail message where he called her a “rude, thoughtless little pig”.
3. Frances Bean Cobain • 22 Frances Cobain, daughter of Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain, has done her best to stay out of the limelight. From a tumultuous childhood, she one of the lucky celeb kids who has grown into a grounded young woman and an artist in her own right. Most recently she co-executive produced the documentary about her father, Montage of Heck.
4. Scott Eastwood • 29 We haven’t seen much of Clint Eastwood’s lookalike son up till now but he’s been slowly making his way up the Hollywood ladder. Since landing the lead in The Longest Ride, his shirtless pics have gotten our attention.
5. Lily-Rose Depp • 16 The daughter of Johnny Depp and French model/actress/singer Vanessa Paradis was recently named the face of Chanel Eyewear for fall 2015. Her mother has modeled for Chanel and been Karl Lagerfeld’s muse since the 90s. She was just cast as Natalie Portman’s sister in the upcoming movie, Planetarium.
6. Rumer Willis • 26 Bruce Willis and Demi Moore’s oldest daughter has parlayed her Dancing with the Stars win into a starring role on Broadway as Roxie Hart in Chicago. We love how she bravely shared her insecurities about growing up in the public eye with a gorgeous sex symbol mom.
7. Maddox Jolie Pitt • 14 Maddox is the oldest of the Jolie-Pitt crew. Angelina Jolie adopted him from Cambodia when he was seven months old and Brad Pitt legally adopted him after they became a couple. Angelina founded the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation in his name and Maddox will be working with his mom on a Netflix film about Loung Ung, a Cambodian author and human-rights activist.
8. Jaden Smith • 17 Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith have two of the quirkiest celebrity kids around. Jaden and his sister Willow have both dabbled in acting and music. Right now Jaden is gathering a following of people mesmerized by his perplexing and sometimes oddly philosophical tweets. For example: “The More Time You Spend Awake The More Time You Spend Asleep.”
9. Kaia Gerber • 13 The daughter of Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford is the spitting image of her supermodel mom. Her modeling career is already taking off and she was just cast in the upcoming film, Twin Cities.
10. Brooklyn Beckham • 16 The oldest son of David and Victoria Beckham has definitely inherited both of his parents’ looks and talent. At only 16, he’s already flirting with careers in modeling, soccer and acting.