- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In medium mixing bowl, wish sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and key lime juice.
- Add vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of lime zest and pinch of salt.
- Combine and blend well until sour cream has broken down and mixture is silky smooth.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker pie mold and smoothen out with rubber spatula if necessary.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Chill for 5 hours or until firm.
- Lace pie crust with chilled jam, about 1″ thick.
- Garnish with lime zest and whip cream (optional).