- Participants are instructed to sleep in a clean, white, cotton t-shirt for three nights in a row to capture what they refer to as an odor print. You bring the t-shirt in a zip-lock bag to the party.
- Bags are labeled pink for women, blue for men. Each bag is assigned a number. Only you know your shirt’s number.
- Bags are placed on a table. Guests are invited to smell the bags at their leisure throughout the party.
- If a guest fancies your funk, he takes a picture with your bag at a photography station. These pictures are projected as a slide show on the wall at the party.
- If you see a picture of a guest you find attractive holding your number, this is your green-light to talk to him—which is essentially a Pheromone Party score.
- At the end of the party, a Facebook album is created and all of the pictures are tagged. So if you missed your match at the party, you can still contact him on Facebook.
Read Related: Five Fabulous Date Night Dresses Under $100
The website even offers tips when creating your odor print, such as: