- Cut each tilapia fillet lengthwise, following the center line, so that there are 4 half fillet portions.
- Lay out 4 pieces of parchment paper on a work surface. Spoon a small mound (single portion size) of rice onto the center of each sheet.
- Lay 1 half fillet onto each sheet. Dot each fish portion with 2 or 3 small bits of butter. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of white wine over each portion. Sprinkle each with a pinch of salt. Spoon mango/papaya salsa over each portion. Top each portion with a sprig of cilantro to garnish.
- Gather the parchment paper up around each fish portion and tie with kitchen twine to create 4 parcels. Transfer the 4 packets to a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in oven on the lowest rack. Bake for 9 minutes. Remove from oven. Place each parcel on a plate and serve. Cut the twine of each parcel tableside, so that each diner can enjoy the aroma released as the packet is opened.