- Color the sugar skull with markers, crayons, color pencils and oil pastels.
- Maybe you can bling them out and embellish with Crafty Chica chunky glitter, yarn, ribbons and rhinestones.
- You can fashion a few flowers from colored tissue paper and glue to the top of the sugar skull to make it extra fancy.
- String your sugar skulls onto a jute string and create your own banner.
- Découpage your sugar skull onto a pumpkin to decorate your home using Mod Podge.
- Cut out your mask, glue it on to a piece of colored construction paper and cut it out again. Heat glue to a popsicle stick and you’re ready to celebrate!