- Lay tortillas flat on a clean work surface.
- Spread the cranberry mustard equally among the tortillas.
- Lay two slices of turkey on each tortilla; cover turkey with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Top the Swiss cheese with four slices of avocado on each and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Assemble wraps by folding in both sides and the bottom of each tortilla up over the filling, then roll to close.
To serve, cut in half crosswise or into 2-inch slices crosswise and arrange on a serving platter.
CRANBERRY MUSTARD Makes: 1 Cup
Ingredients ½ cup Dijon mustard ½ cup cranberry sauce
Instructions Whisk together the Dijon mustard and cranberry sauce, then chill.
Courtesy: Avocados From Mexico.