- In a large bowl, add cooked rice, mashed potatoes, green beans, avocado, scallions, panko crumbs, cumin and egg white.
- Mix together with your hands and divide into six portions.
- Shape into six 3-inch patties that are approximately ½-inch thick.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Cook burgers for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from skillet and keep warm in oven until ready to serve.
To serve, place each burger onto a bun and top with fresh avocado slices, red onion slices and Romaine leaves.
AVOCADO & CRANBERRY MUSTARD TURKEY WRAP For a quick and easy lunch, these wraps are a great way to use up all those turkey leftovers in the fridge. The avocados make it even more nutritious, and the zesty cranberry mustard will have your kids craving these any time of the year. Makes: 3 servings
Ingredients 6 10” whole wheat tortillas 1 cup cranberry mustard (see recipe below) 12 slices roast turkey6 slices Swiss cheese 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced lengthwise Salt to taste